CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV - HDMI no signal

I received my Telstra TV earlier and at first it worked, then it went into power saving mode after an hour or so, then I turned the TV off. Now when I tried turned the TV on and tried to use Telstra TV it will not work? I have the HDMI cables in and the power switched on but there's no light coming from the Telstra TV to show whether it's working or not?? And the HDMI screen says 'no signal'! Help?!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Telstra TV - HDMI no signal

Have you pushed the button on the remote to wake it up from power saving mode?
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted

Yes. But I don't think it's in power saving mode because there is no light..
Highlighted

Try unplugging it and plugging it back in and see if it boots up again.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted

Done that too..
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

If you have no light on the Telstra TV even when pressing the button on the remote, then please  the following troubleshooting steps from our FAQs for Telstra TV and contact Tech Support for assistance if it is still unable to turn on.

https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/entertainment/telstra-tv/my-telstra-tv-isnt-starting-up

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more