CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
TerriArnold
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV Roku Player Internal Error RE644

Hi

I keep getting an error every time I try to use the Foxtel now app on my telstra tv - Roku Player Internal Error RE644. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, resetting my modem, restarting telstra tv and nothing seems to work.

Can anyone help?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra TV Roku Player Internal Error RE644

It sounds like you have tried all the fixes that are possible. It happens occasionally to me, but exiting the app and going back in fixes it 99% of the time.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Jt32
Level 2: Rookie

I have been getting the same error since yesterday but only when watching Scandal on Foxtel. Everything else is ok. Have also tried uninstalling etc but still not working.
LMc3011

Mine has been doing the same since last night. I can watch episodes I’ve already watched, but nothing from season 2 episode 5 onward
AmbeeBee

I’ve got the same issue only with Scandal. I’m on the phone with telstra now but getting the usual bounce around. If they give me a solution I’ll post it up
AmbeeBee

Got to same usual we don’t know, bumped around different departments, palmed off response so no luck guys! I’ve asked they escalate the issue and have said to check this page as it seems several users are having the same issue so hopefully they try to resolve it for us! 🤞🏼

If it's only one program then it sounds like an issue with the program itself. You might need to chase Foxtel about it. They are the only ones who can troubleshoot it from the transmitting end.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Jt32

Just contacted Foxtel and they said “We've received a notification from higher management that this is a known issue and it has been escalated through to the team in charge of On Demand content for investigation. We appreciate your feedback and we'll ensure that our Programmers are working on it.”
Relunda

Same issue here! Scandal S2E16 👎🏽
Relunda

Working again for me. Hopefully it is for you too!
Jt32

Yes, me too. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now