CrowdSupport®
Kylie_h21
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV and Google Home

Hi, I've read all the tips and troubleshooting and nothing is helping my issue.

im trying to play something say "Black Panther" through Stan through the Telstra TV on google home, it says "sure here's black panther on your Telstra TV - sorry something went wrong, when you're ready please try again"

I've unlinked, re-linked, restarted, etc. it's doing it for all of my apps on the Telstra TV opening them, but not playing anything. I'm using Telstra tv in all my voice commands

anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra TV and Google Home

Hi Kylie_h21, welcome to CrowdSupport.

The first thing I'd check is that Stan has been linked properly to your Google Home device as per the instructions here: https://tel.st/j9tgc. If that hasn't happened, the Home device might not be logging into the Stan app correctly (or at all) and encountering the error described.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now