CrowdSupport®
John-Daley
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV app not linking to Foxtel Go (iOS)

Answered

On the Telstra TV app on my iPhone, when I click to watch a show that's on Foxtel Now (which I have), instead of opening the Foxtel Go app, it goes to the App Store and says 'App not available' - my suspicion is that it is trying to link to the old Foxtel Now app instead of Foxtel Go. Any thoughts on how I can resolves this or if Telstra can resolve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra TV app not linking to Foxtel Go (iOS)

Hey @John-Daley, thanks for reaching out. Can I please confirm, is your app software up to date? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hey @John-Daley, thanks for reaching out. Can I please confirm, is your app software up to date? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

John-Daley
Level 1: Cadet

Hi - it looks like there was an update over the weekend that has fixed this. Thank you! Loving the app and loving the Telstra TV Smiley Happy 

Support Team
Support Team

Glad to hear @John-Daley! If you need any further assistance, we're here on Crowd Support 24x7. 

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more