CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV contract cooling off period

I have just installed Telstra TV and not impressed with the product, No where in the promotional data does it mention additional payments required for Netflex, Stan and Apps.Also I cannot access live NRL on the NRL site.

Is there a cooling off period for my contract

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Telstra TV contract cooling off period

If you purchased the Telstra TV outright it is a standard purchase so would be a matter of speaking to the store where it was purchased regarding change of mind.

If you took up a bundle and received it as one of the bonus inclusions, cooling off periods only apply on outbound offers, and as they don’t connect or send anything until after that period is over it would be outside that period however that being said if you wanted to discuss the contract term and details as you feel it isn’t what you were expecting your best bet would be to call 132200 and say “disconnection” and speak to the dedicated team who can go over the details and try find you a suitable solution.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Telstra TV contract cooling off period

Great thanks for your feedback
Regards

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more