Highlighted
Johnlee594
Level 4: Private Eye

Telstra TV freeze issue

Answered

Hi There, 

I reported my Telstra TV freeze issue multiple times and on the phone with support few times as well. Followed instruction to reset, check device info and etc without any luck. It is getting worth after the new update. 

Is there anyone else experienced the similar issue and services or I am the chosen one. Can support send me a replacement unit and I can send back the faulty unit even at my own cost. Thanks. 

Regards,

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra TV freeze issue

Hi Johnlee594, 

Sorry to hear that you are still having freezing issues with your Telstra TV. 

If a factory reset on the device doesn't help, our Telstra TV Tech Support team can help look into a replacement for you. 

They can be reached any time on 132200 and say "Telstra TV Technical Support". 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi Johnlee594, 

Sorry to hear that you are still having freezing issues with your Telstra TV. 

If a factory reset on the device doesn't help, our Telstra TV Tech Support team can help look into a replacement for you. 

They can be reached any time on 132200 and say "Telstra TV Technical Support". 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Johnlee594

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your reply, I am on the phone with Telstra TV support team and on hold. Hopefully this time my issue can be resolved and will provide outcome shortly.

Regards,

John
Johnlee594

Hi Ivan,

Telstra TV support arranged replacement for me this time. Thanks again.

Cheers,

John

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now