CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Jackisback
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra TV has stopped streaming content from my PC

Answered

Normally I can stream from my PC(Windows 10) to my Telstra TV. I have been doing this quite successfully for quite some time without any problems. The other day it failed to connect. No settings on my PC have been changed and no settings on the Telstra TV have been changed. What can I do to reestablish the connection?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra TV has stopped streaming content from my PC

Hi @Jackisback that's not good to hear, sorry you're having troubles there. You may try troubleshooting your Telstra TV Apps following the helpful video provided here: 

https://tel.st/cyk3n

Or if you get stuck we offer 24x7 assistance on 13 22 00 and say Telstra TV Faults Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Jackisback
Accepted Solution

Further to my troubleshooting I have reset the wireless connection on the Telstra TV and am now able to connect to the PC again. Strange that factory resetting the Telstra TV didnot help as I had to re-enter the wireless password when I did that. Nevertheless I can say that the problem is now resolved.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @Jackisback that's not good to hear, sorry you're having troubles there. You may try troubleshooting your Telstra TV Apps following the helpful video provided here: 

https://tel.st/cyk3n

Or if you get stuck we offer 24x7 assistance on 13 22 00 and say Telstra TV Faults Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Jackisback

Thanks for your reply Cas-Ra,

I am not having any problems with any of the apps on Telstra TV. My PC sees the Telstra TV but simply cannot connect. I have tried doing a factory reset on the Telstra TV and also Reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC. The problem still persists.

Support Team
Support Team

A factory reset might help, you can find instructions for this here

If you have any issues with your Telstra TV, I'd recommend referring to the information here

As Cas-Ra mentioned, if you have any further issues or need assistance, our Telstra TV Assurance team will be the best people to investigate & you can contact them on 132200. 

Please say 'Telstra TV' then 'Faults' when prompted.

If the device is working correctly, they may suggest speaking with our Telstra Platinum team. 

They're available to help with devices, home tech & software. Please be aware that there's a cost involved for it however we’ll only charge you if we fix it. You can find more information about this service here

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Jackisback

Thanks ShannonD, I have already done a factory reset on the Telstra TV. I have also done a reinstall of Windows 10 on my PC. The problem persists. I hesitate to call 132200. I have not had success with this course of action in the past. I'll check out the link you have posted. Thank you

Jackisback
Accepted Solution

Further to my troubleshooting I have reset the wireless connection on the Telstra TV and am now able to connect to the PC again. Strange that factory resetting the Telstra TV didnot help as I had to re-enter the wireless password when I did that. Nevertheless I can say that the problem is now resolved.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now