FleurD26
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV set up

Answered
Im setting up Telstra TV but I currently have a modem and a cable adaptor. I’m supposed to attach the cable wire to the telstra tv box but the cable wire does not fit into the telstra tv box slot for antenna. I might be missing something here...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra TV set up

Cable wire to the netgear cm450 cable adapter > modem connects to cable adapter via ethernet cable > Telstra TV connects to modem via ethernet cable or wifi
For Official Support start a Secure Chat Here, try the Online Troubleshooter or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure:

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

Cable wire to the netgear cm450 cable adapter > modem connects to cable adapter via ethernet cable > Telstra TV connects to modem via ethernet cable or wifi
For Official Support start a Secure Chat Here, try the Online Troubleshooter or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure:
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @FleurD26

Apologises for the late response. Were you able to rectify this and set up your Telstra TV? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more