xxJadexx
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV sound issues

When I use apps (Stan, 10play, Netflix) the audio/voices are really strange and squeaky and I have to switch backwards and forward between live TV and apps once or twice for it to play normally? How can I fix this? I’ve already tried restarts.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Telstra TV sound issues

Hey Jade, 

I'm sorry to read about the trouble with your Telstra TV and apologies for the delay getting back to you here. 

If you're still having issues, I'd suggest having a chat with our Telstra TV Faults team - you can reach them by calling 13 22 00 and saying "Telstra TV" then "Faults" when prompted, they're available 24/7 and more than happy to help. 

Let me know how you go, 
Jesse

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now