CrowdSupport®
Dondons
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV

I did an update recently and now the “Live Tv” function no longer appears as an option to choose in our Telstra TV. We have two Telstra Tv units, one in each TV - both are doing the same. We can get live tv bybputting the antenna into the tv. I don’t understand why the function has simply disappeared from the list of options/apps. We have rebooted each Telstra TV box, factory reset and we’ve reset our Telstra internet modem. Nothing works. 

One box now has the live tv function but it shows “tuning in” for ages and does nothing.  

I have no idea what to do. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!! 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra TV

Hi there.

Please see the following instructions on How to set up live TV on your Telstra TV and find the details about how to scan for live TV channels. I am hoping that re-doing this step will reinstate the Live TV option on both devices.

If this does not help, you may want to discuss this further with our Telstra TV tech support team who you can reach by calling 132200 and saying 'Telstra TV' and 'Faults' when prompted.

Please let me know if this helps.

-Kieran

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now