CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
samste
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Tv 9Now Loading... issue

I have two Telstra Tv Units And Both are logged in to 9now but none of them will play shows always stuck on loading..

9now works on my free to air tv and computer so it has to be telstra tv issue ?

Any Ideas are other people experiencing the same issue

Clarification (Stuck on loading screen showing "  Loading... "   when i try to play any tv show on 9 now)

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
youngalfred
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Telstra Tv 9Now Loading... issue

I went into 9now, hit the star then settings and logged out.
The Telstra tv freaked out and restarted, and when I went back into 9now it asked to activate again. Did that and it works fine now!
wallypg03

On both Telstra TV boxes 9Now would no longer play, just sat there forever indicating loading after an episode selection had been made.

Tried logging out of 9Now and logging back in: improved but after approx 60 seconds of playing the episode it would stop and reset back to the main Telstra TV menu;

Deleted the 9Now App, restarted the Telstra TV, added the 9Now App and logged back in but no improvement: after approx 60 seconds of playing the episode it would stop and reset back to the main Telstra TV menu; and

Factory Reset the Telstra TV, logged back into the 9Now App which was auto installed; seemed to resolve the problem and were able to successfully play whole episodes on 9Now.

DaisyLea

Thank you for taking them time to share that. After months of frustration I found a real solution and finally able to watch 9Now. Cheers
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey DaisyLea,

Thanks for the update and glad to hear that this information has assisted with resolving this issue for you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more