Highlighted
misso47
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Tv and Foxtel Now

Answered

Does anyone know how many devices i can use on my foxtel now subscription .

I installed the new telstra tv 2 that came in my bundle and foxtel now is working on it but I can't connect foxtel now on my older telstra tv as it says the passwords are wrong but it is the same I am using on the new one . it won't let me log in on may samsung tv either 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Tv and Foxtel Now

5 devices registered at a time and you can watch on 2 of them at the same time.

If you try to register on too many devices, it tell you that you have too many devices registered. Incorrect password message comes up when you enter the wrong password.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Tv and Foxtel Now

5 devices registered at a time and you can watch on 2 of them at the same time.

If you try to register on too many devices, it tell you that you have too many devices registered. Incorrect password message comes up when you enter the wrong password.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now