jordie13
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra tv nrl

I have a nrl live pass and cannot watch live games through Telstra tv, any help here would be great

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra tv nrl

Hi @jordie13

The NRL Live pass is built for mobile devices associated to your mobile account and sim.

Unfortunately you can't use this to watch games via the Telstra TV.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

jordie13
Level 2: Rookie

I also cannot use mirror screening on Telstra tv to play music or games since the last update, I get a messagec stating cannot find device, I have been in contact with Telstra tv faults and was told it's not their problem. This is unacceptable as I pay for platinum service and expect more from Telstra
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for your reply,

I can certainly appreciate how upsetting this has become for you.

If you are wanting to lodge a complaint to have this matter investigated this can be done directly online via: https://tel.st/5r3sv

After this has been done, you will be appointed a case manager who will go through everything, contact you directly and discuss how to resolve this with you should you decide to take the matter further.

Please keep us posted with any updates as the situation progresses.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more