CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra tv

Answered

Hi 

please advise is it possible to switch off wifi on Telstra tv as I am setting up as wired network.   Don’t want wifi to continuously searching for network , I don’t want wifi network to disturb signals in the house. Please advise . And also point out that with wired setup of telstra tv . Wifi won’t stay active in the background.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra tv

To set up the Teldtra TV as a wired connection connect the Telstra TV vis is Ethernet port  then go to settings ,> Network > Setup connection. Select wired and press Ok. Telstra TV should connect automatically and should show status connected and connection type as wired.

To stop Telstra TV broadcasting a hidden SSID go to settings > System > Advsnced System > Device Connect, select Disable Device connect and press Ok. With this setting disabled will not be able to cast to Telstra TV.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

To set up the Teldtra TV as a wired connection connect the Telstra TV vis is Ethernet port  then go to settings ,> Network > Setup connection. Select wired and press Ok. Telstra TV should connect automatically and should show status connected and connection type as wired.

To stop Telstra TV broadcasting a hidden SSID go to settings > System > Advsnced System > Device Connect, select Disable Device connect and press Ok. With this setting disabled will not be able to cast to Telstra TV.

View solution in original post

Level 1: Cadet

Thanks buddy.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more