CrowdSupport®
Sassyb
Level 1: Cadet

Trying to connect my Telstra TV to my personal hotspot on my iphone

Hi everyone, I’m currently away from home and trying to connect my Telstra Tv to my hotspot on my iPhone to use with my mobile data. My phone shows up in the network screen but says it’s unable to connect. I have reset my phone and TTV 3 times each with no luck 😞

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Trying to connect my Telstra TV to my personal hotspot on my iphone

Hi @Sassyb

Apologies for the delay in our reply and to hear of the frustration.

This is most certainly not the feedback we like to see coming from our customers.

Does it allow you to enter the WiFi pin before the error?

Please let me know so I can best assist further.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Sassyb
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Trying to connect my Telstra TV to my personal hotspot on my iphone

Hi, yes I put WIFI password in then the error. I’ve figured out if I connect my laptop to my hotspot then try the TTV it works BUT I have to switch the TTV off at the wall at least 3 times to get it to work - sometimes it just won’t connect at all. 

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now