CrowdSupport®
Guy61
Level 1: Cadet

replace Telstra TV remote

Hi. I need a replacement remote control for my Telstra TV. The model number of the control is 4200TL. Am I able to order one through you? Thanks.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 11: Detective StrayaM8
Level 11: Detective

Re: replace Telstra TV remote

You can order one through Telstra, however this is a customer to customer support forum. 

You can call 132200 and speak to the foxtel team to get it sorted.

Level 21: Augmented

@Guy61 wrote:

Hi. I need a replacement remote control for my Telstra TV. The model number of the control is 4200TL. Am I able to order one through you? Thanks.

@Guy61 As mentioned, if you call 13 22 00 and say "Telstra Tv" then "Fault" you should be put through to someone that might be able to replace it under warranty (Depending on what is wrong with it).

You can also order a new one online via TelstraTV Remote for $25 inc postage.

While you wait you can also install the TelstraTV app on a compatible mobile via Google Play or the Apple Store.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper
Guy61
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Ozmoz. Thank you. I was getting frustrated. 132200 was not helpful. Telstra shop did not stock them. I have ordered new one online using the link you shared. Thanks.

@Guy61 wrote:

Hi Ozmoz. Thank you. I was getting frustrated. 132200 was not helpful. Telstra shop did not stock them. I have ordered new one online using the link you shared. Thanks.

Actually @Guy61 I may have let you down. I should've also mentioned you can pick a new up via the Telstra Plus rewards program for 7,000 points.

Telstra TV Enhanced WiFi Remote 

I'll post the above link if anyone else sees this and needs one and has the available points.

These are also the new enhanced version with a volume rocker and mute button on the side which was something I was after when they did in a version update.  Although getting it to work with some soundbars can be an issue.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more