CrowdSupport®
Cass06
Level 1: Cadet

telstra tv is not working

Hi,
I recently purchased the $99 bundle (unlimited wifi and Telstra tv), we are currently waiting on NBN to come and do the connection for us, but my Telstra tv isn’t working. It’s says it’s connection issues, I have restarted the Telstra tv modem and my wifi modem and still it doesn’t work, but every other device in the house that is connected to the wifi is still working, slow but still working. Have also done it wireless and with an Ethernet and still doesn’t work. However, the first time using the Telstra tv was last night when we watched Netflix and it all worked fine so I’m wondering why it isn’t working now. Does it need to have NBN connected for Telstra tv to work, as well as have faster internet?

Thanks.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: telstra tv is not working

If your connection is slow then the Telstra TV is going to struggle. So if your other devices are running slowly, then the Telstra TV is not going to work very well (or at all).
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now