Highlighted
karenspatch
Level 1: Cadet

S6 problem

Answered

bought a samsung S6 just before xmas and the back button isn't working all the time, If i turn my phone of and restart is will come back on for a little bit then stops again. Can I fix this. Do I need to bring it back to tamworth store and can you fix it there. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: S6 problem

If you think the phone might be faulty the best thing to do is to take it into the nearest Telstra store for assessment. That way they can look at it, and if need be have it sent away to the National Repair Centre.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: S6 problem

If you think the phone might be faulty the best thing to do is to take it into the nearest Telstra store for assessment. That way they can look at it, and if need be have it sent away to the National Repair Centre.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit