Farouk
Level 1: Cadet

iPhone 7 availability

When is Apple iPhone 7 to be released in Australia and when will it be in the Telstra Store at Tamworth.  I have already placed an expression of interest to two Iphone 7

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: iPhone 7 availability

Release date is 16 September.

Apple will be starting preorders from tomorrow, so I can't see Telstra being far behind.

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Benny78
Level 1: Cadet

Gee Telstra are poor! The biggest product launch of the year and they have no idea about when they can sell the IPhone 7. Hey guys - get with it!

It was only announced today... Apple are notorious for not giving any info away until the offical release, so it is possible that they didn't get the full details until today either.... Vodafone have no more info on their website (other than it is 'coming soon') and Optus don't even have it on their website yet...

The release date is 16 Sept, so they can't be sold until the 16th... so that is when they can sell it, and preorder start at 5pm tomorrow for apple directly, but normally Telstra have started theirs at midnight (7 hours later). Also this is the shortest lead up time for a new iPhone in the last few releases, most of the others have been a couple of weeks but this time it is just a week.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now