Patrick16
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Thanks $20 AFL tickets

I'm trying to purchase $20 Thanks tickets to the MCG for a AFL match in July (specifically Collingwood vs Essendon on 8/7/18).

The discounted prices aren't applied when redirected to the Ticketek site 

It seems to be a problem with most MCG matches

Would appreciate any help / feedback

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra Thanks $20 AFL tickets

Thanks for coming through, Patrick16. Please send specific details through to - TelstraThanks@team.telstra.com

and let us know how you get on, appreciate your patience - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Patrick16
Level 1: Cadet

I've done that and received no response.

The details are as above.

Patrick

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hey Patrick16,

I;m sorry that there have been delays with this being addressed by the team and will be happy to see if we can get an update on this for you as well. I can see that on the vendors site that they are advising that tickets for this game will not be available until the 08/06/2018 after 9am EST, so I will need to see if this does include the Telstra Thanks discounted tickets as well.

Once I have an update I will have this passed on to you as well.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more