Pseudonym101
Level 1: Cadet

Question about plan

Answered
I am wanting to sign up for the iPhone 6 s (gold) on the XL plan for 24 months and have to come into the store because I don't use credit cards and wanted to know if you have this phone in stock or how long would it take to be available? I was thinking of coming in tomorrow Thursday the 5th of November !
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Question about plan

Hey Pseudonym,

Unfortunately some of the stores are a little slower at responding to these post. Personally I have not seen this store repond to any of the posts on its page yet, however they do have other contact methods here:

Phone: 08 7522 4744
Email: manager@victorharbortelstrastore.com.au
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

Hey Pseudonym,

Unfortunately some of the stores are a little slower at responding to these post. Personally I have not seen this store repond to any of the posts on its page yet, however they do have other contact methods here:

Phone: 08 7522 4744
Email: manager@victorharbortelstrastore.com.au
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Pseudonym101
Level 1: Cadet

Thank you Dr Qwerty 90, appreciate your help, love the nick name btw. Yer bit sad to here that but thank you for being so kind as to give me your time and info. Have a blessed day my friend!

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now