Level 1: Cadet

Availability of 4GX Wifi Advanced III

I was wondering if you had any stock of the pre-paid 4GX Wifi Advanced III? It is $149 in the online shop. I need to purchase it in the store because it is a business purchase.

Kind regards,

Level 23: Superhero

Re: Availability of 4GX Wifi Advanced III

Hi Luke, I think you'll probably find you'll get a quicker answer to this question if you give the Woden store a call.

You can do that at this number: (02) 6245 0000 

Of course if you were able to pop in they could advise face to face: Shop 112 Woden Plaza 8 Keltie Street
Woden ACT 2606 

I also have an email contact for the store which you could try: mailtoSmiley Very HappyARREN.WILSON@TLSCANBERRACENTRE.COM?subject=Woden

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Availability of 4GX Wifi Advanced III

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, I've tried to call multiple times this afternoon and it just rings out. I'll try the direct email address.  Also, just trying to avoid another long trip to the Telstra store as I was at another location today already and it took awhile for them to realise they didn't have any. Very frustrating.