hxgeooff
Level 1: Cadet

Tough max zte t84

Hi, I'm wondering if the Tough Max T84 phone is available for purchase outright in Telstra stores in the Canberra area, & if so at what price?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Tough max zte t84

Hi hxgeooff,

the Telstra Tough Max outright price is listed as $432. Regrettably it's showing as temporarily out of stock. You may find a local store does still have one in stock. Here is a link to our store locator to assist you https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Find-your-nearest-Telstra-Retail/ct-p/tstore

-Ern

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

hxgeooff
Level 1: Cadet

Hi, thanks Ern,

I'm not looking to purchase urgently, I could wait till they come in stock again. I don't live in the ACT but was thinking to look into buying one on my next trip in to use in conjunction with my existing Telstra BYO plan. Maybe I could phone the store a week or so before I will be coming in to check/arrange availability...Regards 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi hxgeooff,

Please feel free to call or even email the store of your choice. You may also find that phone at a Telstra dealer. 

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more