Highlighted
Kimw
Level 4: Private Eye

Account Numbers

Answered

I have a 10 digit mobile account number and on the old accounting system. This system is much harder to use than the new 13 digit account number one. Is it possible to change to the 13 digit account system and if so can someone tell me how to do it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Account Numbers

Yeah, business plans aren't supported as yet.

if they don't need to be on business plans, perhaps looking at moving them into a personal account at the end of any contract. 

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Ben_F

AFAIK, the only customers on the 10 digit system have business products or some services that aren't supported.

Can you tell us what products you have on your 10 digit account at all (Product names would be great). 

B.

New Users - Click Here!

Kimw
Level 4: Private Eye

I habe 2 mobiles on business plans on the account, That is proberly why then.

Ben_F
Accepted Solution

Yeah, business plans aren't supported as yet.

if they don't need to be on business plans, perhaps looking at moving them into a personal account at the end of any contract. 

New Users - Click Here!

Jackie16
Level 1: Cadet

How can I find out what my Telstra account number is?

Thank you!

Support Team
Support Team

Hey Jackie16,

The quickest way will be to confirm with my colleagues in Live Chat. They can be reached 24/7 and have a secure chat window that will allow this to be confirmed in real time via:

http://tel.st/hsc3

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now