Brizziechap
Level 2: Rookie

Additional accounts do not show up in the App or online account

Hi. Today I no longer see all my accounts via the App. or online, if I go to add them in via the website, I get an error message which says “account is already linked”. Has something broken in Telstra land?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Additional accounts do not show up in the App or online account

Hi @Brizziechap

Appreciate the concern with your services showing in your My Account. 

Does all seem to be ok since your post, or are you still experiencing this issue? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Brizziechap
Level 2: Rookie

Hi, was resolved Sunday after a couple of service calls/chats. Was not told what the problem was, just that they had to escalate it. Working now though, so all good.

Cheers,

Briz

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Brizziechap

Thank you for getting back to us to advise all has now been resolved. If you need a hand again please pop back anytime 24x7

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more