CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
fpul
Level 4: Private Eye

Bill Viewing online

1. How can I distinguish on the "recent activity " ,online Bill page,  if an   2 SMS,s has been correctly billed when the Date ,Time( doesn't show seconds) and the sent TO number  are all the same .

The downloaded CSV shows the same information.

2. Previously noted ...why are the listings on  the "recent activity page " not in chronological date order as before the changes to the "My Account " were made ...Please advise if this is an isolated case and if I should refer to an operator via "web chat"..

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Bill Viewing online

It may show as two charges at almost the same time if you sent a message containing more than 160 characters.

This is because from a billing perspective they are in fact 2 messages, that are put together at the receiving parties end into a single readable message.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now