CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Call usage not showing in my account or in 24/7 app

I recently changed from an unlimited plan that had expired to a $55 plan, but call usage isn't showing up in my account on the app or the website. Data usage is showing. I changed plans two weeks ago, plan details and data usage have both updated but there is no call usage showing. Given that I have changed from unlimited calls to a plan it is necessary that I can track my usage. Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Call usage not showing in my account or in 24/7 app

Hi Yulara, 

Welcome to CrowdSupport Smiley Happy 

All calls should certainly show on your My Account, with a running total of call cost on your Telstra 24x7 app. 

Our My Account team can help look into this for you, and can be contacted any time on 1800266000 or Live Chat here: http://tel.st/8qpr

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 6: Bloodhound

Re: Call usage not showing in my account or in 24/7 app

Hey Yulara,
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the application.
I've had this problem in the past when I was changing plans, turned out a simple install and reinstall was the way to go.

As for the my account on the website, not sure why that wouldn't be showing.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit