Highlighted
JJS3793
Level 1: Cadet

CellFish Unauthorised Charges on Bill

Answered

Received my monthly Telstra bill yesterday to see that there are 3 x $10 charges for a Cellfish & the provider MIA Pty Ltd. I do not know what these charges are for nor did I give this company permission to add these charges to my account.

I then received a text message today from a KKO saying that I will be charged $9.99 a week for ringtones, phone apps and so on. Another one I did not sign up for.

Has anyone else had similair problems? How do I stop these and receive a credit for these charges?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: CellFish Unauthorised Charges on Bill

Hi JJ, unfortunately we've heard this time and time again.

You might like to take a look at this previous CS thread: http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Android/MIA-Pty-Ltd-fraudulent-charges/td-p/299561

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Hi JJ, unfortunately we've heard this time and time again.

You might like to take a look at this previous CS thread: http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Android/MIA-Pty-Ltd-fraudulent-charges/td-p/299561

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
JJS3793
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for that Jeff, much appreciated. Will phone them up and hopefully sort this out ASAP.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more