CrowdSupport®
younghokim
Level 1: Cadet

Disadvantages of Cell Phone Policy Change

Dear Sir and Madam

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S9 with my wife on last year(2018) Boxing Day through a 24 month installment agreement.

At the time, through the staff who opened the smart phone, we were told that if we used the machine well for a year, we can replace it with a new smart phone on next(2019) Boxing Day.

But this Boxing Day, when I visited the same store, they refused to change to a new phone because the policy changed midway.

I insisted that at the time of my contract I was unjust because I chose Telstra and this phone because I could keep it on the same plan and change to a new phone after one year.

They said they couldn't do anything and complained to Telstra headquarters.

So I send you this message.

I don't know how many customers were hit by Boxing Day in 2018 and suffered from these details, but I can't just pass it.

You must solve this problem clearly to me.

You must solve it correctly and cleanly so that I can admit it, and if I feel unfair, I will surely be compensated by my lawyer.

I hope to reply to this message through my email as soon as possible. From now on, all conversations and contents will be saved and forwarded to lawyers.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Disadvantages of Cell Phone Policy Change

Crowd Support is not a customer service channel for Telstra. We are customers just like you. 

You'll need to make contact with Customer Service or lodge a complaint.

Below is a link you can get more information from.

Happy New Year

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint

If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit