CrowdSupport®
Josh2020
Level 1: Cadet

Fed up!!

Answered
Can someone tell me if my order is being sent and or completed correct through my app 24x7.

I have been mislead for a month now and believe I am being lied to.
Jb
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Fed up!!

@Josh2020 You can find more information on how to track your order by this helpful FAQ posted by @ashliem 

The easiest way to track your Telstra order

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 22: Superhuman

Crowd Support is not a customer service channel for Telstra.
You'll need to speak to customer service via Chat or phone. https://www.telstra.com.au/chatnow/landing
If you want .....you could also lodge a complaint
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

@Josh2020 You can find more information on how to track your order by this helpful FAQ posted by @ashliem 

The easiest way to track your Telstra order

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now