CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Diggerthatstone
Level 1: Cadet

How can I get a detailed statement of my closed accont

I closed my telstra account on 6/10/2017. Telstra said I owed the for contract cancellation, $ 263.68 then $278.68 ??? so i agreed to pay $15.00 per fortnight. which I have been doing I have telstra receipts totalling $240.00 at todays date 8/5/2018 but Telstra says I owe $113.73. All I want is a statement from them to explain the difference but its impossible, I can't get it on line or by calling them and hanging on the phone for quite some time.. I figure to just pay the balance I say is correct and tell them thats it. Ant advice would be appreciated.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: How can I get a detailed statement of my closed accont

Hi thanks for reaching out, if our billing team on 13 22 00 or Live Chat  http://tel.st/hsc3 were not able to assist you with a balance total, please fill out the form here Lodging a complaint with Telstra and we can assign a case manager to assist you.

Please let me know how you go.

-Zoe 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit