Highlighted
DaveinHongkong
Level 1: Cadet

How to add another person to my account?

Answered

Help would be desperately needed and much appreciated. I am overseas for work and so far I have been unable to receive the customer support I need regarding my Telstra account.

I tried Live chat and got a promise that someone will call me back but it hasn't happened and I haven't got any email reply either. I cannot travel back to Australia in the near future, and have limited time and ability to keep calling Customer Service about the problems with my account.

How can I add a person who is in Australia and in a better position to get help on my behalf? There seems to be no option for it in the menu.

Thanks, David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: How to add another person to my account?

You need to speak to accounts and get them to add the person. I don't beleive that they can add them over Livechat as they really need to have the recording of your voice authorising the addition as evidence that it really was you ho requested it.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

You need to speak to accounts and get them to add the person. I don't beleive that they can add them over Livechat as they really need to have the recording of your voice authorising the addition as evidence that it really was you ho requested it.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
DaveinHongkong
Level 1: Cadet

Thank you for your help!

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now