gwmbox
Level 13: Super Sleuth

How to add another pre-paid account to My Account?

Answered

Hi T-Reps and everyone else Smiley Happy

I noticed the new layout for the My Account, very snazzy Smiley Happy

On my account it has two of our accounts listed, one is my normal Telstra account with all of my main services (phone, foxtel, internet etc) and the second is one of our prepaid mobile services, My question is how can I add our second pre-paid service to the account list?

Thanks

GW

Roll on the NBN!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: How to add another pre-paid account to My Account?

You have a few options:

If it doesn't appear, they have set it up under a different customer profile. I think you need to "Register" again, but supply your existing Telstra MyAccount Details.

Failing that, you may need to get them to perform some magic to move Pre-Paid services onto the same profile. LiveChat should be able to sort this out for you.  

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)
Accepted Solution

You have a few options:

If it doesn't appear, they have set it up under a different customer profile. I think you need to "Register" again, but supply your existing Telstra MyAccount Details.

Failing that, you may need to get them to perform some magic to move Pre-Paid services onto the same profile. LiveChat should be able to sort this out for you.  

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

gwmbox
Level 13: Super Sleuth

Thanks Ben. live chat has helped me sort it out - cheers
Roll on the NBN!
Sylfel
Level 1: Cadet

Trying register again, no luck
Sylfel

Mobile prepaid
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

hi Sylfel 

If you are having problems adding another prepaid account to your My Account, you would be best to speak to our My Account team on Live Chat  http://tel.st/8qpr

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Bekibull

Hi there, I'm not having trouble I just don't know where to click to add a prepaid service. Can you please help?
Thanks
TobyMan

Yes I do not now why this is such a hard thing to do so we can keep all our post and pre paid accounts all tidy.  I have to contact someone on website or on phone to do what I should be able to do online and safe Telstra money.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi TobyMan,

Appreciate the feedback. If you would like to chat with us in regard to adding an account, I recommend using the link provided by Lindy earlier in the thread.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now