CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
ew2014
Level 1: Cadet

Linking two phones into one account

Answered

Hi

I have recently signed up on a post-paid plan and have registered on my account however when i log in it is only showing an old pre-paid account and not the new post-paid account.

I have had a look at trying to link/add the new account but it tells me it is already linked although it is not showing?

Is there something I need to do?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Linking two phones into one account

That is a while. The wait time at the moment might be a bit longer than usual, but perhaps jump on a Live Chat with the online service help people?

https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:ContactUsSmiley SurprisednlineServices
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Podgee
Level 3: Gumshoe

Check, if the Account, has a dorp down box, or if there a small down arrow at the end od account box ?

I hope this will help ?

How long ago did you link it? In the past I've personally had a wait of about 3 days from when it was officially linked, to when it actually displayed in the online my account portal.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
ew2014
Level 1: Cadet

I linked last Thursday the 25th - I am happy to wait longer it is just I have already received my first telstra bill for the post-paid account so I was thinking it would then be possible to log in considering i can receive bills..

Accepted Solution

That is a while. The wait time at the moment might be a bit longer than usual, but perhaps jump on a Live Chat with the online service help people?

https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:ContactUsSmiley SurprisednlineServices

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now