CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
sophia_sven
Level 1: Cadet

Answered

Hi,

Great how you can loginto crowd support with Facebook. I don't think it's possible to do with My Account Login, is that correct? If not available now, any plans to do this in the future?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Log into My Account with Facebook

@sophia_sven wrote:

Hi,

Great how you can loginto crowd support with Facebook. I don't think it's possible to do with My Account Login, is that correct? If not available now, any plans to do this in the future?

Hi sophia_sven,

There are a lot of things that we are doing to make access to our online services more easy. Just to clarify, are you asking if you can log into your My Account profile, via Facebook login?

If yes, you certainly can Smiley Very Happy

We recently released a beta app that you can use to access your My Account via Facebook. 

I think there are a few spots left for the beta, so if you want to try it out you can by registering online.

If you have any issues setting it up, you can get in touch with our dedicated app team via,  DigitalCustomerCircle@team.telstra.com 

Be sure to include your My Account username and an explanation of the problem. 

Feel free to also give any feedback via that email address, on ways to improve the service for you. 

Regards,

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

@sophia_sven wrote:

Hi,

Hi sophia_sven,

There are a lot of things that we are doing to make access to our online services more easy. Just to clarify, are you asking if you can log into your My Account profile, via Facebook login?

If yes, you certainly can Smiley Very Happy

We recently released a beta app that you can use to access your My Account via Facebook. 

I think there are a few spots left for the beta, so if you want to try it out you can by registering online.

If you have any issues setting it up, you can get in touch with our dedicated app team via,  DigitalCustomerCircle@team.telstra.com 

Be sure to include your My Account username and an explanation of the problem. 

Feel free to also give any feedback via that email address, on ways to improve the service for you. 

Regards,

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

sophia_sven
Level 1: Cadet

That's great, will give the app ago! Smiley Happy Many thanks!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now