CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
bevyn
Level 1: Cadet

Logging into my personal telstra account

When I log into my account it locks up after asking the stupid question "lets get you set up" when this has already been done - then nothing happens for quite a while and it is very frustrating. Surely Telstra can fix this problem. I alresdy have 24/7 app but need to go into my account to delete emails

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Logging into my personal telstra account

Hi @bevyn,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging into your account. Our Technical Support team on Live Chat https://tel.st/6g8f6 or call 132200 who will be able to troubleshoot further. Let me know how you go. 

- Tim 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

bevyn

Hi Tim

Tried live chat but options do not allow for support connection. Only seems to be about sales

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @bevyn

Please refer to the information here if you would like to manage or reset your password. 

If you need a further hand, you will either need to speak to us securely online via the link Tim provided or call 132200.

Please choose "Entertainment & Apps" & then "Email" from the drop-down options.

If you have trouble with the link, I'd suggest calling. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 22: Superhuman

Try clearing your cache and cookies
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".
bevyn

I will give it a go not sure where to clear cookies in android

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now