Highlighted
silvergull
Level 5: Eagle Eye

My Account Broadband Mobile 500Mb

Answered
First up I do not have a Telstra Mobile, but do have an Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced Pro X.

I have had the Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced Pro X for 14 days or so now and have been online trying to get the Bonus Data added sucess 2 days ago, 500Mb + Bonus 1.5Gb, Im Happy, then over night I receive an Email

"Hello,

We'd like to confirm you're now on a Shared Data plan. Your total monthly shared data allowance is 4.50GB. There is 1 service in your Shared Data group who may use this allowance.

Checking your data is easy, just log into My Account or download the Telstra 24x7 app.

Thank you,
 Your Telstra Team "

EndQuote

So I check My Account, only to find my 500Mb Mobile Broadband Plan had changed to an Go Mobile BYO Plan $50.

OK so onto Accounts via Online Chat, after 30 minutes of getting nowhere fast, I ended the Chat Session as I had other business to conduct.  I received the Standard thanks for chatting with Telstra Email, and another containing the following text.

" upon checking there was a change of plan processed last 07/01/2016 and it was completed just today 21/01/2016 and that is for mobile number 04xx xxx xxx. If you did not request to change this plan. Please call us at 132200 and we will going to change it back to the plan that you like,And will going to escalate this issue as well"

EndQuote

Then some two hours later I contacted Telstra on 132200, progress was on this matter was fine, then told that the Agent would have to contact a higher authority on this matter and he would call me back "Number Provided" within an hour, that was midday Western Australian Time, still wating.

Could someone who can fix this problem please contact me, I do have a reference number: reference number is: INT 1-69172xxxxxxx.

Michael
Silvergull
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
silvergull
Accepted Solution

Re: My Account Broadband Mobile 500Mb

G'day,

Yes fixed by a very helpful Online Chat Agent Employee Number: D617887 , took 10 minutes from start till the changes were reflected in My Account.

What gets me I had phoned and chated 3 times on this matter with no success and a lot of promises to no avail, then hey presto fixed.

Michael

Silvergull

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Silvergull

Has this one been resolved as yet? It definitely needs someone with account access to get to the bottom of it and appreciate that you posted this a few weeks ago. If you still need assistance, please let me know and we'll see what we can get escalated for you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

silvergull
Accepted Solution

G'day,

Yes fixed by a very helpful Online Chat Agent Employee Number: D617887 , took 10 minutes from start till the changes were reflected in My Account.

What gets me I had phoned and chated 3 times on this matter with no success and a lot of promises to no avail, then hey presto fixed.

Michael

Silvergull
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to hear it is resolved. I will pass on feedback about your experience so that we can get to the bottom of the difficulties that you experienced initially.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more