simon27
Level 2: Rookie

My Account - Service Temporarily Unavailable

Answered

I have been getting the following error message for over a week now:

We're sorry but My Account isn't available right now

We're working hard to solve the problem and get all the great My Account services back online as soon as we possibly can.

How hard are you working to solve the problem? And how much longer before this service will be online again?

There are a number of things in our house that aren't working right now and the one common thread is Telstra.

It's becomming increasingly difficult to stay loyal to you Telstra!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: My Account - Service Temporarily Unavailable

Hi hi7, 

If you are having any issues with your My Account, our My Account team via Live Chat here:  http://tel.st/8qpr can assist any time. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Simon, 

If you are still experiencing difficulties with this, please contact us on 13 22 00 so that we can assist you further with this.

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

davet2
Level 1: Cadet

same here  no go for 10 days now - round and round the garden no support

DonWR

I had had the same problem for weeks now.  What words do you use when you call the 13 22 00 number to get it to refer you to the correct area in Telstra to fix this problem?

Thanks

Don

@Shellock wrote:

Hi Simon, 

If you are still experiencing difficulties with this, please contact us on 13 22 00 so that we can assist you further with this.

- Shelly

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

The accounts team can assist with making sure that there is no misalignment causing the issue, raise an escalation if there is a misalignment or issue with My Account. They can also assist with providing information about your account as well as assist with some changes in the interim.

- Shelly

hi7

Hi Simon, Same problem here, what's going on?

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi hi7, 

If you are having any issues with your My Account, our My Account team via Live Chat here:  http://tel.st/8qpr can assist any time. 

Diong1

I have been having the same issue for the past month, problem has still not been rectified.

simon27
Level 2: Rookie

Hi hi7,

I contacted the online team via the chat link, and they were able to refresh the account (or something similar) - and within a few minutes I was able to access everything again.

I'd suggest you give them a try.

Regards,

Simon.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now