CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
garmotian
Level 2: Rookie

My Account profile showing service that is not registered to me

Answered

In MY Account, I see all of my services AND I can see a family member's service too. She has been into a Telstra shop and confirmed her name details are against the account, but I should not be able to see this account as it is a privacy issue ... the account is registered in her name and change of ownership form was created to effect that.

Been on Telstra 24x7 chat for 2 hours to complaints then My account support the prepaid support ete etc (and got disconnected three times during the saga). Deleting and re-creating the MYACCOUNT did not solve issue. Tried ringing 132200 and got told to go to a Telstra shop !

Does anyone know if there is a trick to getting this solved? I can't see anything in MYACCOUNT that I can do to remedy the situation.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
garmotian
Accepted Solution

Re: My Account profile showing service that is not registered to me

This issue is now resolved.

I did contact a number of consultants on 24x7 chat today and I don't know if anything took time to replicate out to My Account, but it looks like one of the consultants seems to have fixed it.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi garmotian,

Thanks for posting on Crowd Support I've sent you a PM to get some further details in regards to this so we can follow up and case manage on your behalf

If you have lodged a complaint already can you please provide the SR Complaint reference # also.

Thanks 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

garmotian

Esther, the link in your PM to contact 24x7 Help did not work and came up with an error.

Can you or someone please let me know the PM username for 24x7 Help and I will forward in the details.

Thanks.

garmotian
Accepted Solution

This issue is now resolved.

I did contact a number of consultants on 24x7 chat today and I don't know if anything took time to replicate out to My Account, but it looks like one of the consultants seems to have fixed it.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now