CrowdSupport®
Boofahoz
Level 1: Cadet

Nbn speed compared to 3g mobile

I would like to know why the 2 apps on my phone are the slowest to load on home Wi-Fi.   1st one,  Telstra app,  2nd one,  NRL app,  both run or supported by Telstra,  can take up to 10 minutes to load if they do. I think it comes down to speed,  because if I open them at work on 3G mobile they load up straight away. So,  my question is really,  why is nbn so **bleep** slow compared to 3G mobile  on pre paid. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Nbn speed compared to 3g mobile

Hey Boofahoz, welcome to CrowdSupport.

A lot could be the cause of what you're seeing and the community is going to need more information to be in a position to assist.

Is the nbn service with Telstra or another provider? What is the technology type used for the nbn (FTTP, FTTN, Fixed Wireless, Satellite etc.)? Have you had problems with any other apps or services, like Netflix?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now