jbryan1990
Level 1: Cadet

No accounts found upon logging in

Hello everyone,

I sat down in front of the computer this morning to pay my bills and noticed that upon logging in to my Telstra account on their web page, it shows 'this profile is not associated with any accounts' and it prompts me to enter my username or mobile phone or home phone to link it. I enter my home phone and it tells me that the number does not match any of their details. So I try again, and then it tells me that the number is already linked with my profile. Yet my account upon logging in has no info on anything. So I enter the number again and it once again tells me that the number does not match any of their details. 

So sometimes it says that it doesn't match their details, sometimes it says that it is already linked to my account, and always there is nothing for me to access whatsoever. The last time I checked my account was about two weeks ago and the function to pay my bills or request an email had vanished. Is there something going on with their website?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Support Team
Support Team

Re: No accounts found upon logging in

Hi @jbryan1990

Sorry for the delay in our response and apologies for the frustration you have been experiencing.

I would recommend speaking with our live chat team, who can be contacted either via this link: https://tel.st/gj5bd or via your 24x7 App on your mobile device https://tel.st/wsbmz

Once connected they can access your account securely and provide further support. 

Please let us know how you get on and what the outcome was.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

jbryan1990
Level 1: Cadet

Tried that, is totally useless. I'm stuck. Can't see my account on my online profile, and your live chat service sucks. Perhaps try not changing your web page so often.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the update and I do apologise that we haven't been able to have this resolved for you via the Live Chat service Smiley Sad

Are you able to have the browser's history cleared and then access the My Account service via this link

https://tel.st/sy7r8

Let us know if a fresh connection to this service will allow you access to your account details. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

FUc1
Level 2: Rookie

I have to say that if possible it is best to solve without contacting the international call centre. Lovely people but with limited capacity to assist. I have given up too many hours already with the call centre. I must also say that a face to face in the customer centre in shopping centres is rather sad as well....unless you want to buy something. Again nice folks and must be one of the worst jobs to have.
Good Luck!!!

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now