CrowdSupport®
dan90-11
Level 1: Cadet

Not honoring my stay connected

I bought a S10 Plus on an ultimate plan for $199 a month in March. It had stay connected included free in the plan. It had stay connected in my contract. It says stay connected on my bill every month. I have cracked my phone screen. When I called up Telstra to get a replacement phone they said they can see that I have stay connected but I never added it. So I am not eligible to get a replacement phone because I never called them within 30 days to activate it. When I was buying the phone through the 24 7 chat I specifically asked the guy I was buying it from will I need to do anything about stay connected after this and he said no. So none of this is my fault but yet they say they can't do anything about it and they are screwing me over.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Not honoring my stay connected

Hello, it sounds like you have a reason to lodge a complaint with Telstra.

Below is a link 

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint

Hope you can resolve this

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now