Answered
HOW DO I ACCESS MY BIGPOND BILL ONLINE - I CAN ONLY SEE MY PHONE ETC ONLINE
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: ONLINE BILL

Hey Petal that is strange indeed.

I think from here it might be an idea to take that further up the food chain and go onto live chat, and see if they can get to the bottom of that for you: https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:Crowdsupport:Consumer

sig

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4

RedPetal, good afternoon.

If you go into your 'My Account',  You'll see a summary of your services under your account number, your current billing amount and you can there access amounts for each service under your billing number eg: Mobile; Broadband; Home phone etc. etc.

sig

Bills.png

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

redpetal1968
Level 1: Cadet

thanks but when i do that it says no account found only shows our home phone not our bigpond account, ready weird as it shows our email, usage etc but wont let me access the bill!

Accepted Solution

Hey Petal that is strange indeed.

I think from here it might be an idea to take that further up the food chain and go onto live chat, and see if they can get to the bottom of that for you: https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:Crowdsupport:Consumer

sig

ldslee
Level 1: Cadet

Thank you very much

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now