Mudgecko63
Level 1: Cadet

Onedrive offer???

Been trying to redeem the Onedrive offer for a while now, and from looking around it has been an issue for some time. When will this be looked at and resolved? The link has been removed and you only go around in circles trying to redeem it.

I have contacted One drive and they have said its a Telstra problem, if this cant be fixed what other offer is available for storage and backup?

I certainly hope it wasn't just a hoax to lure people in and not deliver?

6 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Onedrive offer???

Hi Mudgecko63,

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out in regard to redeeming your OneDrive Offer. We appreciate it is very frustrating and so apologise. This issue has been reported and we're currently working to resolve as soon as possible. I can assure you we have every intention to deliver of this offer.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

JimM2

This still seems to be an issue. Any chance you guys can fix it?

Microsoft was unable to set up your OneDrive bonus storage at this time. This may be due to a technical glitch so please try again.

CAC

Pfpayoung

Any updates would be appreciated.

it is still ongoing for many customers. There are many crowd support threads with the exact same issue
suewebb23
Level 2: Rookie

Having the same problem.
suewebb23
Level 2: Rookie

Having the same problem...
Highlighted
MalakM

I am having the same problem. Microsoft says it's not their problem. To contact Telstra. When are you going to fix this?