Level 1: Cadet

Online Payment Issues

Hi, I’ve been trying to pay my bill online, however it keeps saying there are connectivity issues. This has been going on for a week, with both my account and going through the email link. Any idea when it’ll be fixed?
Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES
mjmars1985
Level 6: Bloodhound

Re: Online Payment Issues

Hi,

I'm so sorry for what happened.
are you using a specific browser. possibly you might need to update your browser.
or try the alternative by downloading the 24/7 app on your mobile or tablet.

you can try visitng this link below:

https://www.telstra.com.au/my-account/telstra-24x7-app
Level 22: Superhuman

Since the website has changed, I've had the same problem. Each of the 2 months I have had to try twice to get the payment to "take". I think it's a website problem as for many years I never had the issue before.
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".
mjmars1985
Level 6: Bloodhound

what browser are you using anyway?
try using a different browser or update your browser.
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

Latest Firefox 65.0 64 bit.
The website is faulty, as when it doesn't connect, the error message even tells you to check whether in fact your bank account has been debited regardless.
It's a Telstra website fault.
All my other accounts work perfectly, and the problem only started only with Telstra, when Telstra changed it.
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more