RandomNobody
Level 1: Cadet

Paper Bill Charge

Answered

Hello,

I would really like to know when and why Telstra decided to start sending me paper bills that I never requested, when I have been receiving them by email for years?

Sneaky... You got an extra $10 out of me before I realised and fixed it, which I know isn't a lot, but still feels like a kick to the balls due to its shiftiness.

Please explain?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Paper Bill Charge

Your best bet would be to jump on LiveChat here: http://tel.st/livechat/ it is unusual for it to revert to paper billing without it being changed in MyAccount or by the phone team.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 22: Superhuman

As this forum is for customers assisting other customers and is not billing ... you'll need to make contact with actual Telstra billing staff
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".
Accepted Solution

Your best bet would be to jump on LiveChat here: http://tel.st/livechat/ it is unusual for it to revert to paper billing without it being changed in MyAccount or by the phone team.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted
RandomNobody

Yes thanks, this is precisely what I tried to do, and this was where it led me.

I don't really have time to call them, and wait on hold for who knows how long, particularly over a minuscule amount which I have already amended personally in my account settings.

Was just after an explanation on how/why this occurred, as of course, they have basically taken money from me without permission. I am irrevocably 100% positive I didn't change my account settings back to requesting paper bills. I have had to disable this in the past, and did so for a reason.

Either way, I now understand you (or anybody here, obviously)  can't answer my question, but thanks for your time & response.

RandomNobody

Cheers DrQ,

I thought so too, which is why I am concerned.

I will ask them there, thanks heaps for the link. Much appreciated.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now