CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

Recent Telstra Web changes ,updates

Answered

Looking at the Website feedback forum and the numerous comments/complaints and first hand experience   across the board problems with the web site,the new "My Account" ,incorrect links to mobile phones etc.etc.

Why weren't the changes made on an  offline web page and then "Road tested " before going live online?

The dismay caused to Prospective and current customers is forever damaging ,was the  intention for them to "test " and complain and walk away.

If Telstra is to push customers to the web site, as is being expressed rather than a visit to the local T shop,more work needs to be done on procedures.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Recent Telstra Web changes ,updates

Hey mate.

Thanks for your feeback. I can ensure you that we are in the process of making all of our Telstra websites as user friendly and efficient as possible, including the 'My Account' page.

Please be aware that this is an ongoing process. Whilst I'm not aware of the exact testing, I can ensure you that a lot of behind the scenes work in conducted before changes go live.

If you do have any scecific feeback you would like to provide, click on the 'Feedback' widget on the left hand side of the http://telstra.com.au/ page. If you are going ot provide feedback, please be as specific as possible.

Cheers!

- Scott

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hey mate.

Thanks for your feeback. I can ensure you that we are in the process of making all of our Telstra websites as user friendly and efficient as possible, including the 'My Account' page.

Please be aware that this is an ongoing process. Whilst I'm not aware of the exact testing, I can ensure you that a lot of behind the scenes work in conducted before changes go live.

If you do have any scecific feeback you would like to provide, click on the 'Feedback' widget on the left hand side of the http://telstra.com.au/ page. If you are going ot provide feedback, please be as specific as possible.

Cheers!

- Scott

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

Hi Scott , thanks for your comments , although I am a bit puzzled that you seem to have found my comments antagonistic.

I can tell you they were not intended that way My comments come from pure frustration as now that I am on the other side,ex Telstra 36yrs, I can see and experience what Telstra customers have been complaining about.

Yes I have previously logged onto the feedback website and left comments,some of which have been cleared and some still to clear,it was my from comments on that feedback page that I was invited  to this forum.

thanks,

Frank

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi there - yes, we have a long way to go to improve our websites. We're faced with having to do this in stages and whilst a significant number of customers are using them. It'll take some time, but we have kicked off many initiatives now to take it forward. Please bear with us.
Gerd Schenkel
Telstra Digital

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit