CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Redeeming Animelab 3 Months premium access

When I tried to redeem this from My Offers, I get "Oops we are having a technical issue", when I click on redirecting to AnimeLabs website. So this is an error at the telstra site when it tried to redirect me. Anyone experienced this? I have contacted Telstra chat and they asked me to come here instead.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Redeeming Animelab 3 Months premium access

Anyone from Telstra support care to respond?
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi viirgon, welcome to CrowdSupport.

According to the information we have been given around that one, it's an invitation only offer, can I please confirm you have been invited to redeem it? You also are unable to redeem it with an existing AnimeLab account, it can only be redeemed on registering a new AnimeLab account. Are you trying to link it to a new AnimeLab account or an existing one please?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

It's in My Offers under my account - that's an invitation right? When I click on the link to go to Animelab to register, I get a "Oops, technical error ..." which happens on the Telstra website. I never had a AnimeLab account - the strange thing is that I got an email from AnimeLab welcoming me later but without any premium access.
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for letting me know you are receiving an error when you connect to the link.

It does sound like you have connected if you received an email from AnimeLab welcoming you have you tried their website again?. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit