CrowdSupport®
cfardon
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Mobile Protect

Hi, I have not been able to use Telstra Mobile Protect for many months now. When i go into my account, click on the mobile and scroll down to features it lists Telstra Mobile Account there with as button saying "Manage" beside it. When i clock  on the button...it does nothing. I have tried it on various browsers on various computers and it still doesnt work.

Tonight i decided to ring Telstra and find out what is happening. The operator sounds a little confused and says. "The only thing she can tell me is that there as an issue with it and they are working on it and it should be fixed over the next couple of days. I informed her that this issue has been happening for more than 6 months. Her Reply "She cannot see how long they have been working on it for, or when it is expected to be resolved, but it should be within a couple of days.

Cmon Telstra!   Really?

Is there any one there that knows anything about what is going on in your organisation and can tell me the truth?

I await your answer.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra Mobile Protect

Hi @cfardon,

I apologise for the poor experience over the phone, this is certainly not what we want for our customers. 

The issue you describe sounds like it's specific to your My Account. Have you been able to have this escalated to be resolved since your post? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit