CrowdSupport®
PoidaBartos
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Platinum fraudulent transcript

Answered
I have been emailed a doctored transcript of my messages from a conversation with Telstra platinum that failed to restore my services. Unfortunately for Roselle I screenshot everything.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Platinum fraudulent transcript

Hi @PoidaBartos,

I just wanted to follow this up and see if you still need assistance with this? Happy to help where I can. 

- Tim 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Level 22: Superhuman

If the situation is of importance to you, you can lodge a complaint with Telstra.  Below is a link.

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".
PoidaBartos

I think this is a pretty blatant attempt to misrepresent what was said for the purpose of making my complaint seem resolved. The screenshot is damning. I am thinking emailing it to Neil Mitchell
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Haven't heard Neil Mitchell on the radio in years. Mind you, I am at work when he is on and I don't own an AM radio.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
PoidaBartos

Irish Lovell has sorted everything out for me. Telstra should promote her to manage Telstra Platinum. Concise, polite, and gets it done. Cheers
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @PoidaBartos,

It's concerning to hear that you have had such an experience, I am confident your Case Manager has had this investigated to ensure it's followed up appropriately. 

Thank you for updating that this has been sorted for you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

PoidaBartos

Only later that day did I notice the very similarly spelt names of both the bad and the good Telstra service representative.... It is strange that you encounter someone named Roselle and then Lovelle working for the same company, in the same type of role. I began to wonder if Lovelle's promised investigation and into the incident would never happen... 

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @PoidaBartos,

I just wanted to follow this up and see if you still need assistance with this? Happy to help where I can. 

- Tim 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now